Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Alive!

So, after almost a year away from semi-regular blogging, I have finally gotten around to resuscitating my personal blog at The Awe of Understanding (which is tied to our family domain which won't get it's much needed face lift until the summer).

Why am I telling you this? Well I just wrote a piece that I'd like your feedback on, if you are so inclined. It's called "Specious and Insidious". I would cross-post it here, but I'd like to start building some "viewership" over there and would also like to keep any comments you might like to leave active on the home site.

Of course, I'd welcome any comments on any other piece you see there (most of them date from 2007 and before, but they aren't completely time-sensitive.) Nathan Roberson '92 and I had quite a debate about recycling a couple of years back that might interest. And I would also love feedback on the style, layout, design, or any other aesthetic element that you may have an opinion about.

No comments: